Saturday, August 23, 2008

So this is love .


I love college!

So I'm officially on the Liberty University Women's Hockey team. It's exciting! We do really hard core practices but all is well. I finally set up all of my stuff in the dorm room and even added some things to spice it up. Classes started on monday, and all that I am taking are awesome. It frustrates me that so much is done on the internet, like even quizzes and tests, but it's something I'll have to get used to. Food here rocks, as long as you know where to get it. There also are little coffee shops that are amazing and hits the spot when you need it. My roomies and I are getting along quite well... :) The pic that is up is regular Liberty sunsets. It's right outside my dorm and couldn't get any better. I am so glad I chose Liberty.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey kate! Great to see your blog and where you're at. Liberty is gorgeous. Loved seeing you. Did you hear we are trying to move to New York? Isn't it crazy? God is amazing. Love you! Marie

Anonymous said...

Hi Kate! wow, sounds great there! glad you are enjoying it! congrats getting on that hockey team! awesome! Have fun! ~nicole

Kate said...

i think you all are amazing.