Wednesday, March 26, 2008

7 weeks and I'm gone.  Mostly everything is finished, I have my laptop, malaria pills, mosquito net, bathing suit :)...funds are coming along greatly.  I still have to remind anyone else who donates that it is best if donations are in before April 13.  If later that's ok, but it'll make my life soooo much easier.  I recently was linked to a friend at work, Cheri, and her website where you can view her life and the struggles she has overcome with Christ.  I'll make sure its o.k. if I post the website before I do, but I'd like everyone to take a peek at the obstacles her family has overcome.  I've been brushing up on spanish a whole bunch, but I have a feeling it with obviously be my hardest wall to jump while I'm in Honduras....not to mention that another girl, Anne from Minnesota, will be traveling with me to Casa Hogar and doesnt speak a hint of spanish.  I'm almost ready except for time......I'm even packed for college.  My graduation party is planned, August 10th at 11am.  I expect ya'll to be there :)  

No comments: