Wednesday, February 20, 2008

List of Supplies

Well it's really happening.  I just ordered my laptop today; a great gift from Mom and Dad for my 18th/graduation.  This means that I'll be able to use the computer on the airplane and while I'm in Honduras to keep everyone updated!  Now I need to make a list of everything I need for Honduras, and I also need to pack for college at the same time.  That way, I won't have to worry about packing in between the 4-day period I'm home and leave for college.  It's also when my graduation party is; I'll be jam packed!  I didn't realize just how many irregular things I will need, like musk oil, a full-bodied mosquito net, and a spanish translator.  These are things that will be costly; things that I'll need everyone's donations for!  Otherwise I'll have to work myself overtime and even then I still might not have enough money.  Being simple is my key!

No comments: