Saturday, May 10, 2008

Last Church Service

Tomorrow is my last church service called "fuel" at the hub. I find myself just looking for stupid things to do just to pass the time. Saying goodbye will be hard!
Looks like I'm going to be driving down to Rochester on Monday with Wes to visit Carolyn at Roberts Wesleyan. It'll be the last time I see both of them until (at the earliest) August. I'm excited to see them though!

Can everyone keep an eye out for Rachel!? She is going camping somewhere that I can't pronounce and it sounds like an awesome time, except for the fact that by the end of it she will smell so bad you're gonna want to throw her out :) Love you!
Keep praying for kerry as she leaves for Bolivia on Monday. I'm so excited for her!

Our dreams, and they are made out of real things
Like a, shoebox of photographs
With sepiatone loving
Love is the answer,
At least for most of the questions in my heart
Like why are we here? And where do we go?
And how come it's so hard?
It's not always easy and
Sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing it's always better when we're together

Jack Johnson "Better Together"

No comments: