Thursday, May 8, 2008

Other Donations

I can't wait for the college kids to start coming home. Greg came and left. It was kinda sad, knowing I won't see him most likely for a good 7 months. Jeff, wes, and carolyn come home sometime this weekend. It'll be the last time I see them in a few months as well. I'm starting to realize that I'm really leaving. 4 more days! I'm getting very excited though :) I gave a small donation to both Ariel and EJ wood today. EJ is going back to Zambia, Africa, and Ariel is going to Australia with her dad. If anyone would also like to donate to the cause, just e-mail me and I'll tell you how to get in touch with them.
Today was a very hard day.
I met up with a friend from work and we went out for coffee -- She's in a really rough time and I would like anybody who reads this to take some time in prayer for her. I love her to death and would like to see better things come towards her.
Yesterday I was interviewed.
Paul and TJ taped my testimony which will apparently be shown to the Global Missions Outreach team at my church (who are doing awesome things). It will also be shown during a church service and during the kids service called "Fuel." My next step is to hopefully come back with awesome stories about Honduras and get a team from the church to go over with me. I'm dreaming as big as I can.
Kerry is leaving for Bolivia on Monday. Her website is also posted--please be praying for her as she is in Bolivia! Good luck Kerry, Love you.

Countdown has officially begun.

1 comment:

Kerry said...

Hey thanks kate. Can't wait to hear all about your experiences. Tk talked to me the other day at church and reminded me of how excited he is you can go. I'm excited for you too.